Coldest Night of the Year[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”5087″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
It’s cold out there!
Every February, The Mustard Seed Street Church walks in unity with charities across Canada to raise awareness of homelessness, hunger and poverty in our country. This has quickly become a favourite among the community – even if it isn’t as cold here as the rest of Canada!
Find out more about the walk by visiting our Coldest Night of the Year page, or contacting Lisa Warden at:
Phone: 250-953-1591 / 778-676-1059[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
When: February 25, 2017
Where: Downtown Victoria
- 4 pm – Registration opens
- 5 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm – Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm – Registration closes
- 6pm – Meal service begins
- 8 pm – Route closes, meal service ends