Suggested Food Donations:
- High protein items (beans, lentils, canned fish/meat, peanut butter)
- Large bags of rice/pasta
- Lunch snacks and juice boxes/1 litre tetras of juice
- Quick side-meals (Sidekicks, Kraft Dinner, Hamburger Helper, etc.)
- Special diet foods: gluten free, vegetarian, diabetic friendly
- Ramen noodle soups (Mr. Noodle, Ichiban)
- Cookies & crackers
Frequently Asked Questions:
Call (250-953-1591) or email email@example.com. Include your company/organization name, team name and contact info: name, phone, email and # of players
- How many players do I need?
5 players + 1 goalie, up to 11 players + 1 goalie
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
We encourage players to bring their own equipment to the event. There’s nothing like that custom curve that only you know how to use! Gloves are also recommended. This is a non-competitive event, so safety gear like helmets, shin guards etc. are not necessary. Please note that this event is no-contact; unnecessary rough play may terminate playtime
We ask that you bring your own stick and padding/helmet. For items available to loan, we will ask you to provide your drivers license or other ID for collateral for its safe-return.
- Are there any age restrictions?
There are no restrictions to participate. Teams will comprise a mix of players over 16 years old. If there are enough youth under 16, a kid’s game for younger players will be available. Bring the whole family!
Of course not! We encourage co-ed teams.