Donor Relations Coordinator
The Donor Relations Coordinator is an important part of the Development team. This position requires directly interfacing with individual and cooperate donors and businesses contributing to The Mustard Seed Street Church. The candidate should be goal oriented, be motivated by results, be an enthusiastic professional and be able to ‘close sales’ and maintain relationships.
Are you outgoing? A Relationship Builder? Deal Closer?Understand Business?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in relationships with key funders, establishing and maintaining a productive and fulfilling relationship
- Develop sales plan for The Mustard Seed Coffee Co., increasing sales by 100% from previous year
- Responsible for soliciting corporate sponsorships and increasing donor dollars
- Support in marketing may be required and could include preparation of marketing collateral, direct mails outs, donor and public relations as well as social media; as the Development Team we work closely together and help where most needed
- Responsible for adhering to The Mustard Seed brand standards guideline in the production of marketing and public-facing promotional material
- Arrange speaking opportunities with churches and community group for Leadership Team and Development Team
- Collaborate with and collect information from area leads in Food Security Ministry, Hope Farm Healing Centre, Family Centre, Hospitality Ministry and Church
- Support annual fundraising programs in collaboration with development team and build two new on-line campaigns
See the above pdf for the details and then if you are a match apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org with Donor Relations Coordinator in the subject line.