Donor Relations Coordinator
Enthusiastic? Relational? Detail Person?
Come Join our team!
Accountable to the Director of Development, the Donor Relations Coordinator will be a part of the Development team. This position is an administration and customer service position at The Mustard Seed Street Church and works closely with the Finance team. The candidate should have an excellent phone manner with the ability to stay calm and collected while serving our donors on the phone as well as being adept at record keeping and receipting. The successful candidate will be motivated by results, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to maintain and grow relationships.
- Engage in relationships with key funders, maintaining a productive and fulfilling relationship.
- Process donations and batch reports and reconcile with finance team
- Produce and send tax receipts, (electronic/print) that are cra compliant
- Increase individual monthly donations by 25% the first year
- Participate in the Christian ministry of The Mustard Seed Street Church including attendance of chapel, staff meetings and training opportunities in consultation with supervisor
- Support in marketing as required i.e preparation of marketing collateral, direct mails outs, donor and public relations and social media
For full details please read the pdf above.
The incumbent is returning to school and we are hopeful to hire someone and will be reviewing the applications as they are submitted. We will fill the position as soon as find the ideal candidate.