Resident Recovery Worker for Hope Farm : Permanent Position
The Resident Recovery Worker will bring his/her Christian experience in working with individuals with addictive/destructive behavior or lifestyles. This position is responsible for supporting individual residents throughout their residency in the program. The Resident Recovery Worker will contribute to the team of staff and volunteers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extend Mustard Seed Street Church ministry values and your personal relationship with Christ to others including residents, staff volunteer and the community under the direction of The Mustard Seed Street Church Leadership
- Maintain harmonious relationships with residents and staff
- Ensure residents are adherent to house rules and guidelines
- Prepare and/or facilitate preparation and clean-up of the meals
- Ensure residents are attentive to their scheduled duties
- Contribute to the on-going and smooth integration of residents into the Hope Farm community
- Maintain security and support for Hope Farm residents
- Facilitate recovery and study group processes with a Christian perspective
- Participate in ongoing training and maintains mandatory certification
- Participate in Mustard Seed Street Church (including Hope Farm specific) staff and volunteer meetings and trainings as requested to by supervisor
To see full details of this position please read the pdf above and then apply for this position. Send your resume to email@example.com with Residential Recovery worker in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed after June 12 and thereafter on a continual basis. The position will remain open until the candidate has been selected. We thank everyone who applies and those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.