Food Security Intern/Summer Student (1 Paid Position) Hope Farm
Please note that our funder Canada Summer Jobs has confirmed this is for 1 position for 16 weeks. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
This internship will seek to build upon the student’s experience in horticulture and agriculture assisting with the Market Garden and Greenhouse component of the Hope Farm program.
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs plan for students and the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- a) is between 19 and 30 years of age (inclusive at the start of employment
- b) was registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year
- c) intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year
- d) is a student in a post-secondary, vocational or technical program
- e) is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- f) is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Shifts to be determined
Duration of Position: 16 weeks
Please see the above pdf for more details and how to apply.