If you are seeking a non-institutional, supportive community to engage recovery from root issues of pain and brokenness along with the corresponding addictive patterns of thinking and behavior, Hope Farm invites you to journey with them towards healing and transformation through a process of restoration of relationship with God, others and self.
Your next step is to fill out our online application. Once we have received this we will contact you to set up an interview that will allow you, and the Hope Farm support team, to discern if the program will meet your needs and be suitable for where you are at. Please be advised that Our medical questionnaire filled by a medical professional (your GP, a psychiatrist, psychologist, etc.) is required to complete the application.
- Online Application – Our easy online application can be saved and completed later by providing your email address. You will be provided a unique link to go back and finish it when you are ready. Please provide as much detail as you can, so we can have a better idea of your situation and how we can assist you. Your information will remain private and confidential.
- Application for Subsidy – If you are seeking financial assistance to help cover program and residency costs fill out the online form and submit at the same time as your application for program residency. Subsidies will be awarded only as funds are available. Questions can be emailed to Kevin@mustardseed.ca
$1500 per month – inclusive of room, board and program
While Hope Farm does not want a lack of financial resources to be a primary deterrent for an individual being able to engage in healing and recovery from addictive patterns, being responsible for, and investing in, their own recovery is an important component of the process.
Other options may include:
- Ministry of Housing and Social Assistance
- Employment Assistance (Union)
- Employment Insurance
- Veterans Affairs
- Privately (Family, friends, personal savings)
Who We Serve
Hope Farm supports men over 19 years of age who are seeking to break patterns and behaviors related to addiction. All potential clients are advised to meet the following criteria:
- Fully detoxed (7 days substance free)
- No pending warrants or court dates
- Mentally and physically able to participate in all aspects of our program
- Willingness to comply with all Hope Farm guidelines
Hope Farm is not able to support residents currently on a Methadone program
Life at the Farm
The routine at Hope Farm revolves around a structure of Counseling, Christian Practice (regular prayer times, study & discussion, church attendance), farm work, shared meals, and interaction with a wider community. Each resident receives regular individual sessions with our certified counselor in addition to a number of weekly groups related to recovery, spiritual formation and relationships. Featuring continuous staff coverage our residents are, from intake to a staged re-entry to the wider community, supported in their recovery journey.
Program & Schedule
The program at Hope Farm is six months long; a three month Stage One with a fixed schedule, and the opportunity to transition to Stage Two during the following 3 month, which allows the resident up to three days a week of school or off-site work. For residents who have completed Stage Two and feel the need for added time to consolidate the gains made and contribute back to the community by way of peer support, they are able to apply for Stage Three. This entails up to an additional six month period where he works or attends school while remaining engaged with the Farm community.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]