Hospitality[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]
At The Mustard Seed Street Church, we understand that food is not the solution to the deeper causes of poverty. In response to this, we offer a number of opportunities for the community to form relationships, receive spiritual care, crisis intervention and self-help to restore hope and faith to Victoria’s urban core.
None of these programs would be possible without our fantastic volunteers. If you want to learn more about volunteering with our Hospitality Program or elsewhere, join a tour.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_tta_tabs 0=””][vc_tta_section title=”The Seed Hospitality House” tab_id=”1458762353083-a1f34346-0cdc”][vc_column_text 0=””]Welcome to The Seed Hospitality House! Join us daily from 8:15 am to 12:30 pm for fellowship and community gathering:
- 8:15-8:45 am Chapel – open to all! Join us for prayer, worship and discussion on scripture and Christian life
- 8:45-11:30 am Coffee, pastries and fellowship – An open time in our chapel space to gather for community fellowship, spiritual support from our team of intercessors, arts and crafts, and music
- 11:30-12:30 pm Lunch service with the community, volunteers and staff
- Nourish: A Community Kitchen – Tuesdays from 2-4:00 pm. Sign up at Reception at: 250-953-1575
- Movie Mornings: Thursdays @ 9:00 am
- Storytelling: Thursdays from 2-4:00pm
Personal Care Ministries:
- Street Café: Fridays @ 6:30 pm
- Saturday Agape Dinner @ 5:00 pm
- Hair Cuts: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am – 2pm
- Clothing Boutique: Monday-Friday from 9:30-1130 am, 12:30pm-2pm (closed for lunch)
- Wellness Room: Foot Care Tuesdays from 9am-1pm
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Street Café” tab_id=”1458762350663-561b104f-53d3″][vc_column_text 0=””]Join us every Friday from 6-9 pm for an evening dinner with friends and family. We offer a special dining experience served with dignity, decorated with beautiful place settings, and a home-made meal cooked served by a caring team of volunteers.
Each Friday, we serve over 100 guests from the community – that’s over 4,800 each year!
Reservations required: call Reception at 250-953-1575 or drop by in person to put your name down![/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Evening Programming” tab_id=”1458762347811-894aa91c-4d49″][vc_column_text 0=””]The Mustard Seed Street Church offers an array of evening programming available to everyone, supported by amazing volunteer groups year-round.
- Monday – Narcotics Anonymous at 7 pm – A support group and program for those suffering from addiction and the people who care for them
- Tuesday – Street Hope at 5 pm – An evening soup meal and ministry for the street community
- Wednesday – Bible Study at 7 pm – An open and informal group to gather and study the Word of God through study of The Bible
- Thursday – Connection to Freedom at 7 pm – A Spirit-led support group for those suffering from addiction, homelessness or just needing spiritual care.